Give your business the power to grow
Not all businesses require a server solution, but for those that do we recommend the Windows Server product line.
We have experience installing, configuring and supporting Windows Server operating systems from NT4 through to 2012 including the Small Business Server range.
JCIT can consult, design, install and support your business with the following:
- Windows Server
- Windows Small Business Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Server Hardware
- Server Software and Licensing
- Terminal services and remote desktop
- Domain / Domain Controller / Active Directory
- DHCP / DNS / WSUS / VPN / OWA / RWA / IIS /…too many to list!
Your company has many ongoing needs: to better organize and safeguard business information, to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and suppliers, and to make the most of your existing computers and office equipment.
Introducing the right technology into your business can help you accomplish these goals and save you time and money, keeping you focused on your business, not on technology. The foundation of an effective technology solution starts with a server.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- I am afraid of losing data if my PC crashes
- I need to protect sensitive data
- It is difficult to access data from outside the office
- I have multiple versions of the same document stored in various locations
- Troubleshooting computer problems is a headache
- I find servers too complex and costly to manage and maintain
Servers can play a strategic role in businesses of all sizes, helping companies do more with less to realize cost savings and profitability. The Windows Server family of products offers a comprehensive portfolio of server offerings to meet the diverse needs of businesses today, from stand-alone Windows operating systems to tailored solution suites designed specifically for small businesses. Customers can choose a genuine Windows Server offering that is right for their business and budget.
A server can help you organize your business to be more efficient and more secure, helping you to get more done while saving you time and money.
- Centrally store to easily find and share business information
- Stay connected and up-to-date when working out of the office
- Protect critical business information from disaster or theft
- Share and access resources centrally (i.e. printers, business applications)
- Run your critical business applications
More information required? Get in touch…
Call us on 01904 490818 or Contact Us to see how we can help.